Search topics


Paperweight understand the pressures on individuals, couples and families to find and fund appropriate accommodation – of a size, quality and location to suit their needs.
We can help with your application for Housing Benefit which is means tested, or assist in getting you on a register of social housing, either with the local authority or with charitable trusts. 
There is also scope to apply for grants to cover certain improvements in the fabric and amenity of your home and in some circumstances, contribution towards an existing mortgage.

We will talk you through everything you need to know

020 8455 4996