Search topics

Family with children

Paperweight have access to experts who can help you maximise your Child Tax Credit.

We can assist in compiling the documentation to support Form E in the case of civil divorce and also in submitting financial arrangements relating to the granting of a Get by the Beth Din. 
We can also direct you to those organisations who are best suited to applying for the allowances available for educating children across a broad range of disabilities. 

We will talk you through everything you need to know

020 8455 4996